Misunderstanding Misunderstanding

In my opinion, the drawings were nice, but the animation was almost all puppetry. I did like the simple backgrounds and how the chars' eyes moved around a lot.
The joke would've been good, but it was way too dragged out. Also i know the scenes with the drawing girl were part of the comedy, but i felt like they could've been left out completely (except the last bit with her)
All in all i think this wasn't bad considering it's only your 3rd animation :d

Lost in Translation - STA Lost in Translation - STA

i think this is pretty ok for a first animation (looks better than my first one heh)
you should try adding backgrounds and a few inbetweens for your next one

Streez responds:

yeah, as it is probably apparent, a lot of this was experimenting with different techniques, spleening, animating frame by frame, lip syncing etc. etc. i plan on polishing off my future works waaayy more

NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift

Awesome ideas and really good visuals! I sat through it, like i was watching a saturday morning cartoon as a kid :D. Altho the narrating voice wasn't my favourite, still great work.

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

the scenes were way too stretched out, and the animation could use some work
but hey, i see this is one of your first animations on new grounds, so keep going

Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

"wow this looks so weird and different, this guy must've been on drugs when he made it"
please just shut the fuck up already..

great stuff by the way, i really like the colours.
i love how you even made their teeth orange/blue :d

brooooooooooo brooooooooooo

i dont know if its part of your style but the lip syncing wasnt really good
other than that i enjoyed it

ryanimateon responds:

ye i did that on purpose but i regret it now